Canohm introduces the Sangean DCR-200+ to its growing range of digital radios. Canohm is the Australian distributor of Sangean Radios.
Different from the regular radio design, the DCR-200+ digital radios are tall and slender, measuring 120mm W x 201mm H x 120mm D with flat-membrane function buttons positioned on top and an easy-to-read LCD display.
The portable digital radios feature a downward firing speaker deflecting the sound 360º to fill the room with music in all directions. Elegant down lighting with eight brightness settings flows from the speaker area.
A unique voice message recording function in the DCR-200+ digital radios enable users to leave two separate messages of 10-second duration. One can use this feature to take a message or set a reminder for a task in the absence of pen and paper. An easy-to-use countdown timer (up to 120 minutes) in the digital radios is ideal for use in the kitchen.
Key features of DCR-200+ digital clock radios:
- 28 station memories (14 DAB and 14 FM)
- Auto tune feature assists with speedy scanning of favourite radio programs
- Easy-to-read LCD display with adjustable backlight and dimmer
- Alarm with tuner function
- Buzzer or voice message settings
- Adjustable alarm level
- Available in black and white finishes
- Modern design and superior sound quality
- Portable design allows the radio to be moved from room to room
The Sangean DCR-200+ portable digital clock radios are available from Myer, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Clive Peeters, Bing Lee, Retravision stores and speciality dealers in major capital cities broadcasting digital radio.