Available now from Arborgreen Landscape Products , Arboresin is a resin bonded gravel developed as a hard wearing, attractive, porous tree pit surface.
Traditional tree pit surfaces such as loose stones and conventional paving can become a nuisance in pedestrian environments or have the effect of an impervious cap over the tree pit. With resin bonded gravel tree pit surfaces stones are bound together and prevented from spreading beyond the tree pit area.
Furthermore, rotary pavement sweepers can easily run over resin bonded gravel tree pit surfaces without displacing any stones.
Key features and benefits of resin bonded gravel tree pits include:
- free flow of air and water to the root zone
- able to support light vehicular traffic
- choice of aggregate available for different applications
- avoids problems associated with loose gravel
- can be retrofitted around existing trees.