Precision designed and manufactured to specification, utilising sustainable materials, urbanedge_deck is a product of and for the modern lifestyle and a product of the 21st century; socially, environmentally and architecturally.
This recycled composite, made of 60% PEFC certified sustainable wood fibre and 40% recycled high density polyethylene, excel in slip tests and UV resistance. Such attributes has seen urbanedge_deck used nationally in all sectors, from iconic commercial and education sector projects to CBD studio apartments.
Modern designer profiles
- Contemporary look to suit the architecture of the 21st Century
- Urban edge groove or embossed wood grain profiles available
- All decking boards have double-sided profile
- Width options of 242 mm, 143 mm, and 90 mm
- Three colour options
- Comprehensive 10 year guarantee
- Exceptional resistance to oils, salt spray and UV exposure
- Will not suffer damage from fungal decay or termites
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Outdoor application without treatment
- No sanding or oiling
Recyclable. Emits low VOCs. Production waste is recyclable. Reduces waste or pollution. Post-consumer recycled content. Post-industrial recycled content. Ecospecifier rated. Made using renewable energy. Salvaged/reused product. AFS certified.