Spantech straight panels are perfect for pitched or flat roofing.
Because Spantech panels are rolled onsite, they can be manufactured to any length providing continuous watertight roofs.
Durable and long-lasting, Spantech’s unique roofing profile can span wider than typical roof sheeting, significantly reducing the structural steel or trusses required in the building.
Advantages of Spantech pitched roofing include:
- No joins with continuous panels roll-formed on any site to any length
- Minimum pitch of in 100
- Spans up to 9 metres between structural supports
- Large cantilever eaves of up to 2 metres
- Less structural steel or trusses
- Minimal penetrations with panels clipped or bolted (rather than screwed) in place
- No issues with expansion and contraction due to the unique fixing method
- Fast construction
- Can be used with or without a ceiling
- Can be insulated
Spantech straight panels can be manufactured with a selection of finishes including:
- Double-sided colorbond
- Galvanised steel