Spacepac Industries supplies a new line of speed humps designed for public areas and commercial spaces.
Slo-motion Compliance speed humps are modular speed control systems comprising of individual modules measuring 250mm in length with rounded end caps.
Compliance speed humps are manufactured from injection moulded linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) in a solid colour. Built-in prismatic reflectors ensure enhanced night visibility. The surface is textured to provide slip resistance.
Slo-motion Compliance speed control systems feature a durable design and will not fade, rot, rust or crack during use.
The speed humps are suitable for car parks, schools, shopping centres, factory complexes and any location that requires vehicle speed to be controlled. The low noise design makes the speed humps suitable for residential areas.
Slo-motion Compliance speed humps have a lightweight construction and offer high strength. The UV-stabilised composite plastic construction facilitates installation in outdoor areas.
Key features of Slo-motion Compliance speed humps:
- Lightweight robust design
- UV-stabilised composite plastic construction
- Built-in cable channel measuring 27 x 30mm
- Slip-resistant texture moulded into surface
- All modules supplied with fixings
- Concealed fixings remain accessible
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas
- 5-year structural guarantee
- Material: Injection moulded LLDPE
- Finish: Solid colour (Black or Yellow)
- Length: Body: 250mm/ End: 180mm radius
- Width: 360mm (in the driving section)
- Height: 60mm
- Weight: Body: 1.8kg/ End: 0.8kg
- Ramp angle: 2:1
- No. of fixings: 2 per module