The OJ Thermostat range, available from P.A.P. Heating Solutions , includes standard thermostats, clock thermostats and thermostats with limitation sensor and regulator.
The OJ Thermostat range has been developed for control of electrical in-floor heating and its functionality, elegant, simple design and accuracy make them the suitable system to control the various infloor heating solutions offered by P.A.P. Heating Solutions.
Features and range:
- Design: electronic thermostats in an elegant design suitable for vertical flush mounting in a standard wall bracket. (16amp and 2-pole switch)
- Function: thermostats include either a floor sensor or built-in room sensor (air sensing) - temperature is controlled to an accuracy of 0.4°C
- Mounting: designed for vertical flush mounting in a standard wall bracket
- Adjustment: all thermostats feature a graduated scale, which makes it easy to set the required floor or room temperature. If required the scale can be adjusted and limited for maximum or minimum temperature.
- The range: MTC - standard room mount: MCC2 - built-in 4 event clock: ETN - DIN-rail mounting: ETS - snow and ice.