The Stairtile stair nosing (OT51R / OT25F) from Novaproducts Global is composed of a rubber based material with friction additives, moulded into rigid profiles.
Stairtile stair nosing is available in two profiles which provide durable step edge for internal and external applications:
- OT51R: is 51mm wide and 6.5mm high with a curved edge
- OT25F: is 25mm wide and 6.5mm high with a straight cut edge
If a front edge is required, OT20F can be used vertically and OT51R horizontally to cover the stair edge.
Key advantages include:
- Versatile: suitable for stone, ceramic tiles, terrazzo, concrete and timber stairs.
- Easy to maintain:very easy to clean due to its flat surface
- Safety: high co-efficient of friction in wet or dry. It also defines the step edges
- Easily worked: flexible, easily cut and installed or drilled if required
- Durable: suitable for heavy wear over long periods of time
Stairtile stair nosing is available in safety Black, Yellow, Brown or White colours.
Please contact Novaproducts Global with any questions, pricing request or for a list of projects and photos where Stairtile has been used.