The Ceratec range of Vitreous Enamelled Panels available from HH Robertson offer practically indestructible glass coating design that has been fused under high temperatures to a metal surface.
Vitreous Enamelled Panels for tough durable surfacing
Vitreous Enamelled Panels for a variety of applications
- Graffiti Resistance - Vitreous enamel panels have a non porous and solvent resistant surface making them ideal for use in public areas where unwanted graffiti, markers and spray paints can be easily removed.
- Impact Resistance - The physical strength of the steel, coating and panel backing enable vitreous enamelled panels to withstand deformation and damage due to impact, chipping and surface damage. This is provided they have been correctly designed, manufactured and installed.
- Ultra Violet Light Resistance - Vitreous enamelled steel is completely resistant to ultra violet light and the original colours and surface finish will not deteriorate under continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Thermal Shock Resistance - Vitreous enamelled steel will withstand rapid cooling by water spray from +400C to normal room temperatures over a 30 second period.
- Safety - The resistance of vitreous enamelled steel to impact and distortion under extreme temperatures provide further significant safety advantages in applications such as tunnels and cladding in public areas.
Providing unrivaled performance in the areas of impact resistance, colour fastness and durability, vitreous enamelled panels are regularly selected in high pedestrian traffic areas such as:
- Train stations
- Shopping malls
- Office foyers
Vitreous enamelled architectural panels are routinely specified for commercial, institutional and infrastructure projects around the world.Vitreous enamel material will not rust, is resistant to chemical attack, abrasion and fire as well as being more durable than any other architectural cladding material.