Fabritecture tension structures are designed for diverse applications by combining advanced technologies with creative tensile engineering.
Designed to bring outdoor recreation indoors, Fabritecture tension structures offer unique year-round facilities for:
- Sporting stadia and arenas
- Fully enclosed sporting and aquatic centres
- Sporting enclosures
- Recreation complexes
Fabritecture tension structures such as shade sails, fabric structures, PTFE cladding, weatherproof covers, internal ceilings, image screens and canopy hood structures have been installed at world-leading sporting projects.
Fabritecture tension structures - Projects:
- Moranbah Aquatic Centre Redevelopment: 1266m² of custom designed shade sails and fabric structures (project currently in progress)
- Adelaide Oval: 837m² PTFE cladding for the Adelaide Oval West Grandstand redevelopment in Adelaide, SA
- Netball Waitakere: 2400m² custom sporthall for the Netball Waitakere covered courts project in Auckland, New Zealand
- Queensland Tennis: 2200m² custom designed and constructed weatherproof cover for the championship size show courts as well as hypar spectator structures
- Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre: Various structures for the revamped Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre including a 1000m² internal ceiling, 286m² grandstand and 42m² image screens in Northern New South Wales
- Canberra Olympic Pool: 1800m² sporthall structure for the Canberra Olympic pool redesign in Canberra, ACT
- Casuarina Recreation Club: 380m² custom designed canopy hood structure for Casuarina Recreation Club in Northern New South Wales