Duralloy XT thermosetting powder coatings, available from Dulux Powder Coatings , feature decorative and durable characteristics suited to a broad range of interior and exterior applications.
These thermosetting powder coatings can be used in residential developments equivalent to Class 1 or Class 10 under the Australian Building Code, and surface preparation in accordance with AS3715-2002.
Key features and benefits of Duralloy XT thermosetting powder coatings include:
- 7 year film integrity warranty (when applied by a Dulux registered applicator)
- 7 year colour retention (when applied by a Dulux registered applicator)
- Almost 0 Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) during cure
- Minimal waste and pollution to the environment
- Comprehensive colour and gloss range available
- Durable polyester-type technology
- TGIC free