Doric Products offers commercial narrow style mortice locks and door furniture for diverse commercial or industrial applications.
Doric DN995 commercial narrow style mortice locks have been designed and manufactured specifically to meet the requirements of the Australasian market.
The DN995 offers specifiers and end users with a range of vestibule lock, combination lock and latch functions for both metal and timber doors.
The DN995 is ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications where durability and security are of primary importance.
DN995 commercial narrow style mortice locks come with a high purity die cast zinc alloy case to provide rigidity and precision.
Major internal components are made of either stainless steel or sintered steel/ copper alloy to provide durability and strength.
Features and Benefits of Commercial Narrow Style Mortice Locks
- Designed especially for aluminium doors
- Reversible stainless steel latchbolt adjusts for inward/outward opening and left/right hand without case disassembly
- Threaded pin used for secure cylinder retention
- Designed to be compatible with most electric strikes
- Can be retrofitted with existing narrow style locks
- Rigorously tested in accelerated wear tests
5300/ 5400 Series Commercial Narrow Style Door Furniture
The 5300 Series of narrow style furniture is designed for commercial applications such as exterior and interior doors for retail stores and shop-fronts as well as educational, institutional, governmental, medical and public buildings.
Available in a range of modern and contemporary lever designs, the 5300 Series will complement any décor.
Features and Benefits of Commercial Narrow Style Door Furniture
- Constructed from quality components including forged brass handles and extruded brass plates
- Heavy duty compression spring provides a smooth, fast return action of the lever and minimises droop extending the life of the furniture
- Symmetrically designed levers can be handed on site within 1-2 seconds, with a simple 180-degree rotation of the lever
- The 5300/5400 Series of narrow style furniture conforms with level D3 (Durability) of the Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-19993)
- The 5300/5400 Series of narrow style furniture conforms with level S2 (Physical Security) of the Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-19993)