From classrooms and halls of residence to campus bars and cafeterias, DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is the go-to material for those who design exemplary educational environments.
When your educational environment design has to check off all the functionality boxes and still look beautiful, Corian® is the obvious choice. And Corian® is GREENGUARD Certified® for children and schools.
Thanks to its excellent amalgam of aesthetic and functional attributes, Corian® is the perfect surfacing material for a broad range of contemporary education applications, including, but hardly limited to, halls of residence and shower surrounds, work surfaces in labs and classrooms, and desk and tabletops in student and faculty lounges, cafeterias, and reception areas.
The DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface Report Card
- Stain resistant
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact.
- Class I(A) fire rated.
- Durable, tough and long-lasting
- Easy-to-clean and maintain: Seamless appearance
- When properly cleaned, will not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as a low VOC-emitting material.