Bradford Acoustigard has been designed to provide long-term thermal and acoustic control for internal partition wall, external non-combustible walls and ceiling assemblies. Acoustigard provides repeatable performance both thermally and acoustically, and can be used in ceilings and internal walls requiring BCA/NCC compliance to Section J. Acoustigard will not slump in the wall cavity, ensuring that there are no unwanted voids or cavities that can lead to the loss of thermal and acoustic performance. Acoustigard can achieve a high range of Rw and Rw+Ctr acoustic ratings when installed with Gyprock™ plasterboard and Hebel™, ensuring effective isolation and separation of living and working spacing.
Applications include walls and partitions in;
- High rise and low rise multi residential buildings;
- Commercial office buildings and shopping centre interior fit-outs;
- Acoustic ceiling baffle block treatment to meet acoustic requirements;
- Overlays to the ceiling grid to provide improved acoustic and thermal isolation.
Product benefits include:
- Non-combustible: is a key requirement of the Building Code of Australia where fire performance is important. particularly in areas such as external walls.
- Thermally certified: thermally tested to AS/NZS4859.1 and available in a broad range of thicknesses, densities, and R-Values ranging from R1.2 up to R2.7.
- Made in Australia: developed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions, ensuring that they have been tested to withstand the broad climatic conditions.
- Featured in CSR Red Book: the Red Book is one of the industry’s most recognised and respected technical publications, providing fire, acoustic and thermal information.
- Resists slumping: the fibre blend resists slumping in the cavity which is critical to ensure easy assembly and prevent un-insulated voids forming inside the wall cavity.
- Zero ODP: As referenced in the US EPA list of Ozone Depleting Substances (Class 1 and Class 2), no Ozone Depleting Substances are involved in the manufacture or composition.
For more information visit www.Acoustigard.com.au