Australian Lock Company’s state of the art ALCO 5000 Stainless Steel Mortice Lock range is ideally suited to any building where durability or security are a priority, offering a complete & extensive range of functions to meet both individual or project specific requirements.
With the highest rating of ‘Intruder Resistant’ and ‘Secure Area’ status by the Australian Governments 'Security Construction & Equipment Committee', the ALCO 5000 Mortice Lock Series has also been approved by an independent NATA accredited body to suit Australian Standards AS4145.2.1993 – Level D3 Durability & Level S3 Physical Security with a K2 Cylinder fitted.
ALCO 5000 Features:
- The flexibility to change the handing of the lock without removal of the lock case lid by simple rotation of the latch bolt for inwards or outwards opening & for left hand to right hand without case disassembly
- A multi-functional case allowing for easy conversion of a vestibule lock function to a combination lock function by simply turning the handing pieces on the side of the lock
- Made from 304 grade sintered stainless steel
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Australian standard oval cylinder configuration & its’ standard fixing
- A standard backset of 60mm & extended 95mm & 127mm options
- A kick-off feature to all applicable lock type functions
- Holdback in most lock functions to allow the latch bolt to be held in retracted position
- Suitability for 33mm – 50mm doors as standard
- Rebate kits available to convert the standard mortice lock into a 13mm rebated door
Flexibility, multi-functionality and NATA accrediated, the ALCO 5000 Stainless Steel Mortice Locks are the ideal locking solution.