Entries are now open for the 2016 Dulux Colour Awards, marking the program’s 30th year of showcasing Australasia’s inspiring application of colour in the built environment.
The 2016 program is accepting entries across nine categories between now and Monday 8 February and invites architects, designers, colour consultants and students of design to submit their colourful projects.
A host of architects and designers will be tasked with judging the awards and will hand out cash prizes to each category winner and a $5,000 cheque to the Grand Prix winner.
The jury consists of Meryl Hare – Principal at Hare + Klein Interior Design; Clare Cousins – Director at Clare Cousins Architects; James Harper – Principal at BrookingHarper and Director at Design Institute of Australia; Matt Gibson - Director at Matt Gibson Architecture + Design; and Alex Fulton - Director at Alex Fulton Design (NZ).
- Commercial Interior – Office Fitout & Retail
- Commercial Interior – Public Spaces & Hospitality
- Commercial Exterior
- Single Residential Interior
- Single Residential Exterior
- Multi Residential Interior
- Multi Residential Exterior
WHO CAN ENTER
- Interior designers
- Colour consultants
- Students of Architecture and Interior Design
- Entries Open – Wednesday 2 December, 2015
- Entries Close – Monday 8 February, 2016
- Finalists announced – Monday 15 February, 2016
- Winners announced – Thursday 10 March, 2016
Details on how to enter and judging criteria can be found at http://www.dulux.com.au/colourawards