The THERMOFILM convective panel heater has been designed for easy, cost effective operation. Based on a combination of natural convective currents and radiant heat; cool air is warmed by a unique heating element within the heater, the warm air rises and naturally circulates around the room, and the radiant heat also emitted warms the whole area. There are no fans or other moving parts.
Supplied with wall mounting bracket and a castor wheel set for optional portability, the THERMOFILM convective panel heater features a simple ON/OFF function, adjustable thermostat control and Australian designed 24 hour manually set timer.
A choice of 4 model sizes from 1000W to 2400W ensures the heating requirements of any room size are covered:
- Convective Currents & Radiant Heat - THERMOFILM convective panel heaters do not produce any fumes or consume oxygen, preventing the discomfort of dry eyes or drowsiness.
- Natural Healthy Heat - Ideal for sufferers of asthma, allergies and hay fever, the CP Series minimises the unnecessary circulation of dust and pollens
- No Fan - Makes for silent operation.
- Simple Functionality - Features a simple ON/OFF switch and adjustable temperature control that extends from 5ºC (frost protection function) to 30ºC.
- Efficient, Cost Effective Heating - Programme specific on/off times to ensure heat is ON when you need it and OFF when you don't.
- Assured Safety and Reliability - In built automatic thermal cut-out ensure protection and safety. Solid metal casing and no moving parts ensure trouble free operation. Complies with Australian and New Zealand electrical standards.
- Simple Installation and Operation - Includes wall mounting brackets and a castor wheel set for optional portability and clear, user friendly installation and operation instructions. Each model is fitted with a 3 pin plug.