Express your individual style with custom made entrance combinations in timber or in timber with low maintenance external aluminium cladding.
Custom made in Australia in many styles - single or double hinged doors, with sidelights and/or highlights. Featuring high security with multi-point locking, high sound protection and no drafts with high energy efficiency. Barrier free threshold and automation on request.
- Full package with door jamb, threshold, multi-point locking system and door furniture
- Timber doors custom made to your design or ours
- Range of powder-coated aluminium cladding options
- IV 78mm for triple glazing with 2x up to 12mm argon filled airgap
- IV 68mm for double glazing with 1x up to 16mm argon filled airgap
- Choice of glass combinations if used, or switchable I-glass
- Increased security with multi-point locking, automation can be integrated
- Wide choice of handles
- Timber threshold, aluminium threshold, or barrier free magnetic threshold
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Seals to reduce drafts and high noise reduction of up to 43 dB
- Suitable for Passive House
- Some designs can be made suitable for all Bushfire Attack Levels (BAL), including BAL-FZ (Flame Zone)
Energy rating: U-values from a very low 1.4
Entrance doors are available only as a full package including door jamb, threshold, multi-point locking system and door furniture.
For more information see Entrance Door Range
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. The products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems.
For all your window and door enquiries, please contact Paarhammer on 03 5368 1999.