Innowood Balcony Solution is a stylish composite timber system for use in commercial or residential settings.
The system from Innowood delivers a smooth surface that can be left natural, coated or painted with a range of finishes
- Comfortable to touch even in the heat of summer
- Produces less environmental impact compared with other systems
- Offers a natural and warm appearance that blends well with any landscaping project
- Ideal for external and exposed areas
- Sufficiently fire resistant and suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Requires little energy in production and recycling
Innowood Balcony System can be configured into posts, handrails, fences and stairs to create a coordinated professional finish to your project
- Outdoor awnings
Supplied with a smooth or brushed surface finish, Innowood products are available in a wide range of natural wood grain timber colours. The original mill finish from Innowood is uncoated, making it ideal for indoor applications.
InnoCoat is a UV protective composite timber sealer, specifically formulated to protect the surface and extend the life of Innowood products
- Reduces maintenance
- Ideal for outdoor surfaces
- Coating has a life expectancy of 1-5 years
- Revitalises the colour of Innowood products
Innowood produces and manufactures architectural, aesthetic and cost effective balcony and landscape solutions from design stage through to construction.