Manufactured by Fairview; Vitracore Generation 2 (G2) is deemed non-combustible when tested to AS1530.1 as per the requirements set out by the BCA.
Visually, Vitracore G2 is the same as traditional composite panel; but what makes it different is the technology of the core, which is constructed from an 100% aluminium structure rather than combustible material.
It is the same to fabricate and install as traditional ACP, and utilises the PPG coating system; thus is available in unlimited range of colours, and a selection of natural finishes
The technology of the core also allows continual production; providing an exceptionally consistent and cost effective product. This high performance panel is ideal for all façade and soffit applications; providing the decisive solution to high demands and requirements.
The benefits of Vitracore G2 include:
- Tested to AS1530.1 & AS1530.3
- Tested to BS8414 and BR135
- Weatherproofed to BCA Clause FP1.4
- Design flexibility
- Concealed fixing
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Visually the same as traditional ACP
- Resistant to corrosion
- Deemed Non-Combustible by the current and 2019 BCA under clause C1.9(e)vii
- CodeMark Certified to Building Code of Australia (BCA) 2019 Standards
- Highly effective for infrastructure projects eg, hospitals and schools
- Core technology allows for a consistent and precise product
- Available in a wide range of finishes including: solid and metallic, special effects colours, imitation stone, timber, corten and copper
- Cost effective, large stock holdings and short lead times