FA Mitchell and Co provide Euro Panels, compressed fibre cement panels for internal and external cladding applications.
Architectural cladding in a range of colours and finishes
Stylish architectural cladding that makes a statement
- A variety of colours from neutral tones to more accentuated colours
- A variety of surface finished from smooth to textured
- Installed externally as a rain screen cladding the panels enhance the climate control of the building interior
- Panels are thoroughly tested to conform to the highest standards of performance and durability
- Resistant to attack by fungi, bacteria, insects or vermin
- Special anti graffiti and anti scratch coatings can be applied at the factory
The Euro Panels range includes:
- Natura - A through coloured fibre cement high density panel with a semi transparent coloured varnish surface giving the panel a prestigious appearance. The subtle colour tones provide an excellent choice for residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Natura Pro – The addition of a permanent UV cured top coating to provide an anti graffiti and scratch resistand surface
- Pictura – A high density CFC panel with a smooth flat semi matt coloured surface and anti graffiti finish
- Textura – High density CFC panel featuring a textured granular surface with an acrylic finish
- Eter-Color – A through colourred CFC panel with a clear water proof coating to protect the natural finish of the product
With over 100 years experience in fibre cement products, Euro Panels from FA Mitchell & Co provide the ideal solution for unique, long lasting architectural cladding.