MetecnoInspire® is an insulated architectural façade system offering architects and designers an inspiring palette of colours, attractive surface profiles and exceptional thermal performance. Enabling expressive modern design and functional construction techniques, MetecnoInspire® is an ideal solution for inspired façade and walling designs. MetecnoInspire® offers design flexibility and its simplicity allows more time for design creativity through simplifying and streamlining the design process.
MetecnoInspire® comprises a PIR core continuously formed between two skins of COLORBOND® steel, creating an exceptionally strong and durable, fire–retardant insulated panel.
The proprietary fixing system of MetecnoInspire® conceals fasteners from sight creating a flush and aesthetically pleasing finish for use in a variety of applications including external façades, external or internal walling and partition walls.
MetecnoInspire® provides the following benefits:
- FM Approved 4880 and 4881
- A superb flush finish with hidden fixings
- Wide range of colours and profiles
- Engineered joint detail for simplicity of construction and reduced air leakage
- Prefinished internal liner eliminates the need for a secondary wall
- Lower building running costs
- Codemark certified
- Construction efficiencies provides for faster hand-over
MetecnoInspire® is available throughout Australia.