Inspire® is an architectural façade wall system delivering a high end appearance with a pallete of inspiring colours and attractive surface profiles. Inspire® architectural panels are available in thicknesses 50mm, 80mm and 100mm providing excellent thermal performance and custom lengths up to 16m.
Inspire® has a unique hidden-fix system concealing fasteners from sight, creating a flush and aesthetically pleasing finish for use in a variety of applications including external façades, internal walling and partition walls.
Inspire® having rigid foam Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core between two skins of COLORBOND® steel, forms an exceptionally strong and durable, fire–retardant panel.
Inspire® provides the following benefits:
- A superb flush finish with concealed fixings
- Wide range of colours and profiles
- Engineered joint detail with a rigid PIR insulation core
- Prefinished internal liner
- BCA Part J compliance
- Lower building running costs
- Reduced air leakage
- Shorter construction times and reduced labour periods on site
- Simplified transport and site logistics
Inspire® is available throughout Australia.