Bespoke colour, texture, pattern, and graphic finishes.
A medium for creative expression, Print allows for complete design freedom. Achieve natural high-end finishes without the cost, weight, and rigidity of materials such as timber, tile, and marble. Print solid colour, intricate patterns, and contemporary designs to create striking acoustic art pieces. Easy to colour match, we can print to your selected CMYK or Pantone palette ensuring colour continuity throughout your design.
With endless colour, pattern, texture, and graphic possibilities, Print gives new meaning to the word custom.
Our digital printer efficiently prints detailed images that are dry to the touch as soon as they’re printed, ensuring short lead times, and crisp colours and lines.
Features and benefits:
- Safe, water-based, UV cured ink
- Low VOC
- Short lead times and no MOQ’s
- Available across a range of high-performance acoustic treatments
- Endless customisation options
- Crisp colours and lines
How to specify:
- File format: Jpeg or PSD (Photoshop file)
- Colour mode: CMYK for PSD, RGB for JPEG
- File setup: Images to be supplied at full 1:1 scale, resolution to be minimum 150 DPI, ideal 300 DPI. Artwork to be supplied with dimensions noted. For prints at or below 1200 x 2400 mm, a 10 mm overprint bleed is required for cutting. For prints over 1200 x 2400 mm or across multiple panels please get in touch with your Specification Manager.
Print patterns or vectors:
- File format: EPS or Ai (Illustrator file)
- Colour mode: CMYK
- File setup: Patterns/vectors to be supplied at full 1:1 scale with dimensions noted. Pattern repeats are recommended to be seamless. For prints at or below 1200 x 2400 mm, a 10 mm overprint bleed is required for cutting. For prints over 1200 x 2400 mm or across multiple panels please get in touch with your Specification Manager.
Click here to download technical documents.