The aluminium from ZC technical is produced overseas and is of a superior quality. Available for use in all panel systems, the aluminium is Alloy 3005 with a temper of H42.
With a lifespan of 40-60 years the aluminium has the following benefits:
- A strong and durable material
- Very high fire rating and non-combustible
- Flexible, malleable and versatile
- Non-toxic and 100% recyclable
- Lightweight for easy transport and installation
The aluminium uses less water and energy during production than many other building materials which aids towards green star ratings and ideal for sustainable developments. The material is ideal for use in areas without direct rainfall and won’t corrode or discolour.