There’s nothing quite like a VERGOLA® open close louvre roof system. It lets in the greatest amount of natural light, creates full or partial shade, allows maximum airflow and is 99.9% weatherproof! Plus, Vergola is the only louvre system to be awarded the Industrial Design Council of Australia’s ‘Prince Philip Prize for Australian Design’ and three Australian Design Council awards for innovation.
VERGOLA® is the superior choice for Architects. When architects specify a Vergola louvre roof system they can be confident in the quality of the louvre manufacture, the professionalism of the louvre roof installation and friendly support from our customer service team.
Here are just some of the reasons why Architect’s choose Vergola:
- FUNCTIONALITY Whether your project requires full sun, full shade or something in between, a VERGOLA® open close louvre roof delivers complete control over the environment creating a comfortable living space in any weather condition, all year round. It also has a rain sensor that will close the louvres at the first drop of rain.
- CUSTOMISATION & INTEGRATION A VERGOLA® adjustable louvre roofing system can be incorporated into a range of structures. They can be freestanding or part of an existing building. The use of a range of architectural fittings and facilities ensures that Vergola structures fit the most exacting and contemporary architectural designs, while still being able to integrate seamlessly into period styles.
- DESIGN STYLES VERGOLA® LOUVRE ROOF design styles are limitless. These are some of the options:
- FLAT LOUVRE ROOF - One of the most popular designs which suits most houses. Frame is flat & the louvres have a one degree fall to control water.
- SKILLION LOUVRE ROOF - A skillion roof is essentially a sloping roof design with a single flat surface.
- BOX FRAME LOUVRE ROOF - A premium-look designed to suit houses made from rendered brick. Posts can be made from rendered brick or textured ‘blue’ board with a steel post inside.
- A-FRAME LOUVRE ROOF- The simplest form of an A-frame is two similarly sized beams, arranged in a 45-degree or greater angle, attached at the top.
- CURVED BEAM LOUVRE ROOF - If your house contains any curved features we can customise the Vergola to suit.
- LOUVRE SCREENS - Vergola louvres can be installed vertically to provide a privacy screen and provide the perfect match to your Vergola roof.
- TAPERED LOUVRE ROOF - Angles, triangular sections and design features maintain their highlights with a customised Vergola to suit.
- LOUVRE ROOF INSERTS - Create your own frame to match your renovations and we’ll insert a Vergola system for you.
VERGOLA® CAD Drawings (AutoCAD DXF, ArchiCAD & Revit models) and Fixtures & Finishings information is available for all architects and builders on the Vergola website.
In addition, our Design Consultant is available to assist you with any other information and support required when integrating a Vergola® into your building designs.
Find out more here.