USG Boral Fiberock® Aqua-Tuff™ is a gypsum-based interior panel that is ideal lining for high traffic areas, wet areas and alfresco ceilings. With applications in buildings for education, health, justice and aged care, Fiberock® offers a complete interior lining solution.
As well as interior areas, Fiberock® Aqua-Tuff™ can be used in exterior areas protected from direct exposure to rain.
- Alfresco dining
- Soffits or eaves that are horizontal or incline down away from the building
The bevelled edge of the product provides superior resistance to joint peaking under humidity changes and allows for ease of handling and installing.
USG Boral Fiberock® Aqua-Tuff™ can be manufactured in four product thicknesses and can be cut to size with multi-score and snap.
- Exceptional impact resistance
- Durability and strength of 9mm fibre cement
- Twice the strength of regular plasterboard
- Joins easily to provide monolithic finishes
- Screws, nails, glues and staples easily
- Two way rated fire systems: 60 minutes with single layer and 120 minutes with two layers
- Excellent substrate for paint and tiles
The high mass of Fiberock® Aqua-Tuff™ offers superior noise control, including inter-tenancy rated systems. Fiberock® features proprietary technology for enhanced strength, stiffness, and wall furniture fixing capability.