Uridan is leading the way with the first truly environmental urinal that delivers 100% water savings, the lowest cost of ownership of any type of urinal, combined with an aesthetic appeal to suit any bathroom.
Uridan's preeminent Danish design has led to the Uridan Admiral being the most recognisable waterless urinal on the Australian market. The Admiral's distinctive elegance and the soft curved lines mirror the design lines of the Uridan Spinnaker Privacy Screen providing added comfort and privacy for users.
So what's new?
The NEW Uridan Admiral features Uridan’s innovative NEW waste trap design, providing simplicity, improved functionality and further operating cost savings.
This means that uridan is the only waterless urinal delivering:
- Fast, odourless, contact free maintenance
- No messy opening of the waste trap
- A maintenance regime that can be completed in just 10 seconds
- No requirement for costly and environmentally unfriendly cartridges
- No deodorising and microbial cubes or deep cleaning contracts required
Uridan delivers simplicity with less costs and less effort:
- Up Front Savings: A typical flushing urinal is 300% more expensive than a Uridan urinal because Uridan do not require water, flush mechanisms, sensors and solenoid valves, only a waste pipe.
- Installation: Simply hang the urinal on the mounting bracket (supplied) and connect to the sewer pipe, prime the trap with 1 litre of water and add uriLOCK. The urinal is now ready for use!
- Servicing: No plastic inserts, deodorising blocks, mats or 3RD party unapproved devices are required. Simply pour in the uriLOCK blocking fluid and the urinal is ready for use. It’s that simple.
- Water savings: Uridan waterless urinals save an estimated 50 - 60,000 litres of water per annum. For example a buildng with 20 Uridan urinals will save 1.2mL equivalent to $3,600 - $6,000 per annum!
The Uridan Admiral is the first truly sustainable urinal that delivers 100% water savings, the lowest cost of ownership of any type of urinal, combined with an aesthetic appeal to suit any bathroom.
Finally, 2017 saw one of our favourite uridan installations win the coveted Total Facilities Best Amenities Award. The images above illustrate two of the award winning bathrooms at Brisbane Airport featuring the Uridan Admiral.
For more information, please contact Margrethe Ingemann, Marketing Manager, SUMS Group
Tel: 02 9986 2700 | Email: email@example.com