Meticulously designed and manufactured to requirements and from sustainable materials, neourban_tile is a high quality product reflective of the 21st century demands; socially, environmentally and architecturally.
Low maintenance wood/polymer composite is exceptionally durable, never rots, never splinters and requires no sanding or oiling. neourban_tile’s long lasting reliability is matched with a 5 year guarantee.
This environmental composite is constructed from recycled wood fibres (75%) and recycled post-industrial plastics (25%) while still excelling in slip tests and UV resistance.
Contemporary profiles for modern architecture
Quality reassured with the highest performing capability
- Modern asthetics to suit the architecture of the 21st Century
- Available in 442mm width option and three colour choices
Maintenance free for simplicity
- Delivered with comprehensive 10 year guarantee
- Completely reliable resistance to oils, salt spray and UV exposure
- Does not waiver in integrity from fungal decay or termites
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
Sustainable and environmental design
- Designed for outdoor application without treatment
- Sanding and oiling free
- 75% sustainably resourced wood fibres and 25% post-industrial plastics
- Produces low VOC
- Holistically recyclable with recyclable production waste, constructed from post-consumer recycled content, salvaged/reused product and made using renewable energy
- AFS certified and Ecospecifier rated
Globally recognised for quality and performance, the neourban_tile award winning style was recognised as Product of the Year 2008 and granted the Design and Innovation Award of Baden-Württemberg.