Technical Protection Systems offer a range of fire rated door and window systems. What makes the windows and doors fire resistant is not the glass or the frames themselves but rather the system used.
All of these fire resistant systems are approved to AS1530.4.
Products included in the range
- Insulated glass and fire doors and windows
- Non insulated fire doors and windows
- Timber glass fire doors and fire windows
- Bushfire windows and doors
Insulated glass fire doors and windows
- Provide the best protection for property, life and fire fighting
- Restrict the flames, smoke and heat
Non-insulated fire doors and windows
- Suitable for stopping the spread of fire from flame movement
- Don’t necessarily restrict the spread of heat
- Not suitable for creating a habitable environment for building occupants
- Not suitable for fire escapes or where protection requires restriction of heat transfer
Bushfire windows and doors are a new addition to Technical Protection Systems and will be available soon.