Sunscreen Window Tinting was recently selected to install its 3M Night Vision NV15 solar control films in a three storied glass lift that had minimal ventilation and unbearably hot temperatures during the day.
Glare and privacy were some of the other issues, making 3M Night Vision the ideal solution with 69% heat reduction, 83% glare reduction, 99% UV protection and low reflectivity for clearer views (from the inside only) both day and night.
The same patented 3M technology that tones down the film’s reflectivity also makes it colour-stable, significantly reducing the film fading and turning purple which often affects standard dyed films.
The new line of Night Vision solar control films available in 3 distinct shades - NV-15, NV-25, NV-35 (from darkest to lightest). The experienced team at Sunscreen Window Tinting can help determine which shade is the most suitable depending upon the location of the customer's home and windows.
Key features and benefits of 3M Night Vision solar control films include:
- Avoids heavy window coverings
- High quality heat rejection provides energy savings and improved comfort
- Natural hue invites warmth to any room
- Protects skin and extends the life of furnishings by significantly reducing UV rays, the largest cause of fading
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity
- Reduces glare and eye discomfort
- Increases personal safety from flying glass
- Integrated scratch resistant coating
- Environmentally friendly - blocks the amount of heat transmitted, reducing air conditioning costs