ISO Max goods lifts from Southern Lifts are manufactured from cold rolled galvanised steel. They come with manual operated hinged doors also made of galvanised steel. The cabin has a light and ventilation, tested safety gear and a special cabin apron. Push buttons for emergency calling and emergency lighting are also located in the cabin.
The ISO Max is a goods only lift with two fixed cabin areas of 1.00m x 1.40m or 1.275m x 1.50m and a variable cabin height of 1.20m to 2.00m. These goods lifts have a maximum capacity of 1000 kilos.
Their design incorporates a number of features that makes these goods lifts superior to similar hydraulic freight elevators. These include:
- Accessible spaces underneath the shaft are possible
- Compact construction
- Corrosion proof
- Easy mounting steel shaft cladding optional
- Machine room less lift
- No brick shaft necessary
- Self supported galvanised steel structure
- Shaft pit depth of 270 mm only
- Space saving installation