has launched a complete and customisable system for tile adhesion formulated for interior as well as exterior applications.
Sika Ceram is a new range of ceramic tile adhesive products that offers a complete solution for tiling professionals. Consisting of surface preparation products, sealants, adhesives and grouts, the Sika Ceram system is formulated for use in domestic, commercial and industrial projects to address key waterproof performance and tiling quality requirements along with aesthetics.
Evan Conroy, Ceramic Tiling Business Development Manager explains that the high cost of tiling makes it imperative that one invests in a superior tiling adhesion system to ensure lasting performance with no remedial costs for the client.
The Sika Ceram range of cementitious, polymer modified tile adhesives and grouts can be tailored to all kinds of tiling applications from kitchens and bathrooms to utility rooms and swimming pools. Tile applicators can use Sika Ceram primers and self-levelling compounds together with Sika waterproofing membranes as part of the complete system to form a foundation for wet area tiling.
The grouts are compatible with most types of tile, including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and glass mosaics.
Key features of Sika Ceram ceramic tile adhesive products:
- Complete solution consists of surface preparation products, sealants, adhesives and grouts
- 12-year product warranty gives assurance that all the products have been designed to work together for superior results
- Coloured grouts in a range of six colours in a high quality cement-based solution compatible with most tile types
- Grouts available in 2.5kg and 10kg bags
- Grouts feature anti-fungal and hydrophobic qualities with low VOC emissions
- Sikasil C and Sikaflex polyurethane and natural cure silicones and sealants seal joints and around fixtures for completely watertight wet area