Our Architectural Decorative Film offers an extensive range that covers over 250 unique variations. This range at SAS will offer the industry internal abstract, unique and luxurious patterns for all architectural applications.
This superior Korean product adheres to most flat surfaces and offers a practical way to create your desired look. We offer classic marble effects, wood grains, textured and stone finishes to suit any internal project.
Create your dream look for a fraction of the cost. If you have marble benchtops, you can match other surfaces with our marble effect film to create a uniform design. You can design entire interior surfaces with our vast range of effects or contrast plain surfaces with amazing feature walls.
This high quality and durable product will allow you to save on cost without compromising on quality.
Our Architectural Decorative Film is applicable on site and is an ideal way to finish environments with little to no down time. This product can be used extensively for interior applications in both residential and corporate sectors such as Hotels, corporate lobbies and elevators as well as exterior applications. The light weight and minimal thickness of Architectural Decorative Film also makes it a popular choice for cruise ship interiors. This product’s original pressure sensitive adhesive ensures clean, fast installation on a variety of substrates. With superior flexibility, the film can be installed on highly detailed and 3D surfaces.
Decorative Film Key Features:
- Over 250 in total available on special order
- Easy peel & stick installation
- Apply onto flat or curved surfaces
- Durable & long-lasting warranty
- Stain resistant and easy to clean PVC
- Very low maintenance & care
- Less than 0.2mm shrinkage -Tested at 65o for 48 hrs
The Architectural decorative film is made up 3 layers:
- Embossed & printed film layer (vinyl-chloride plastic)
- Simplified adhesive (acrylic plastic)
- Release paper
Easy to install with air bubble control
This product is applied using an Acryil type adhesive, which has an adhesive surface with grid grooves for air-bleeding air bubbles between the film and the substrate. The air bubbles are released along these grooves, enabling the film to be quickly and easily affixed to large or complex surfaces, providing a higher quality finish.
- Free from harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, etc)
- Formaldehyde (HCHO), the substance that causes sick house syndrome, is not released.
- Minimised release of volatile organic compounds (TVOC, toluene, etc)
- Excellent antimicrobial and anti-mold function, which helps to maintain a pleasant surrounding environment