The compact SALTO Neo Cylinder is designed for doors where fitting an electronic handle set is not possible or required and can be installed on standard doors, server racks, gates, cabinets, electric switches, sliding doors, and more. It allows businesses to connect to their on premises network via advanced SVN technology or the cloud with the SALTO KS cloud-hosted access management platform.
An easy-to-use electronic locking platform that integrates all of the physical security needs through smart, wireless, and battery-operated smart cylinders, giving system operators all the latest user access information for virtually all of the doors in a facility.
- Simple installation and adaptable with any previous mechanical cylinder model. No wiring or drilling work required.
- Wide range of models: European profile cylinder, Australian oval profile cylinder, cam lock cylinder etc.
- Advanced core technologies: SALTO SVN, BLUEnet Wireless network and JustIN Mobile capable
- Easy-to-use and highly secure keyless technology provides instant and reliable access to any door. Combine the advantages of RFID, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and NFC technologies. Communication between the carrier, the physical network and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured
- Battery-operated cylinders. Tested up to 110,000 operations on a standard set of batteries (4 x LR1). Low battery status information is obtained from users’ keycards (SVN) or wirelessly (BLUEnet)
- Models for both inside and outside use available. Outside models are IP66 rated to endure the elements like water and dust
- Wide range of finishes and reader colours: satin chrome, polished chrome, polished bright brass (PVD), satin brass (PVD), black satin
- Available with antimicrobial BioCote® coating