If you have been fortunate enough to have set foot in the most visited historic monument and art museum in the world - the Louvre Museum - then you would definitely appreciate Safetyline Jalousie
's range of louvre windows.
While Safetyline Jalousie's products have not been used in the construction of the Louvre, its louvre window systems reflect the style and elegance of one of the world's iconic monuments. The product offerings reflect stylish European design and production excellence, with the backing of one of Europe's largest aluminium window systems.
Safetyline Jalousie's range of louvre windows were created in France, providing functional, energy efficient and customised air flow solutions to suit a variety of design possibilities. These louvre windows can provide features never seen before in Australia.
A new dimension in louvre window systems
According to Safetyline Jalousie, its louvre window offerings are amongst the safest, strongest, widest, most functional and versatile louvre windows on the market.
Reasons to choose Safetyline Jalousie's louvres are:
- provides maximum air circulation when fully open
- reduce reliance on air-conditioning with the cross ventilation design, which also keeps warm air in during cooler months
- weatherproof seals keeps the harsh elements and draughts out
- internal insect screens
- combination of glass or aluminium louvres
- inbuilt impenetrable security system
- sturdy operating mechanism
- floor-to-ceiling capabilities and widths up to 1.4 metres
Motor controlled, climate control and sensor-activated control options are also available
Any home or commercial building can be a local attraction.
Enhance any residential and commercial property designs and achieve a stylish, simple, elegant and modern look to your projects.