Safetlyline Jalousie Louvre Windows are designed in France with the backing of one of Europe’s largest aluminium window systems.
For the first time customers have access to louvre windows with unique features never seen before in Australia.
- Extra wide louvres - up to 1.4m, the widest louvre window option available
- Inbuilt security plus optional stainless steel rod - providing peace of mind when windows are open
- Weatherproof seals – with marine grade seals. Installed in Queensland cyclone shelters.
- Improved soundproofing - effective in blocking out noise. (Sound reduction of up 32dB is achievable with the right glass selection)
- Internal insect screens - to keep insects out and a fresh breeze flowing
- Electronic operation - Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows can be motor controlled and integrated with climate control systems or other sensor activated control systems
- Energy saving benefits - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Complete floor to ceiling capabilities - providing endless design possibilities
- Sturdy operating mechanism - able to withstand the roughest treatment