Robertson’s Building Products offers a range of paving solutions, including:
- Porcelain stoneware paving
- Brick Generation brick tile pavers
- Rustic clay brick tile pavers
- Smooth pressed brick tile paving
- Natural stone paving.
Visit the Robertson’s Building Products website for the full range of colours and styles.
Our newest paving product is porcelain paving, offering an exceptionally versatile, high performance paving solution for indoor and outdoor applications. It’s available in a range of colours, sizes, thicknesses, finishes and laying styles.
The key features of porcelain paving include:
- Resistant to wear, acid, staining, moulds, woodworms and water
- Abrasion resistant
- Fire resistant
- Easily laid (set with an adhesive, or laid on sand, gravel, grass, raised pedestals or using an innovative e-deck system) – no need for a tiler.
- Easy to maintain (cleaned with a gurney)
- Exceptionally durable
So they’re perfect for residential and public settings, even on intense foot and heavy traffic flooring.
You can choose which colour and finish best suits your needs, as our porcelain pavers are available in wood, concrete or stone finishes. Each piece is unique, compete with knots, veining and nuances bringing a genuine touch to any setting and giving the appearance of being marked by the passage of time.
Porcelain tiles come in two thicknesses, 10mm and 20mm offering greater durability and increased installation solutions. In fact, the two surface finishes for indoor and outdoor use allow for continuity of floor surfacing between your lounge room, terrace and garden.