Brick inlay delivers the look and feel of traditional brick, with the time and cost savings of precast concrete panels. This reliable and proven facade system inlays real brick, porcelain, or stone tiles into precast concrete panels to create the look and feel of a traditional brick facade.
In the 20 years since Robertson’s introduced Brick Snaps to Australia, we’ve supplied hundreds of projects and tackled the curliest challenges. You can customise any pattern and texture you need, from arches and headers, radius and multiple coursing patterns, to beautiful curved facades.
We offer a complete solution, supplying the brick inlay system, plus high-quality brick tiles, and can match those tiles with full face brick when needed. With our experience and focus, you minimise risk and achieve high quality, creative façade solutions.
With brick inlay, your design is only limited by your imagination.
The benefits of brick inlay:
- A structurally sound facade – the bond of thin brick (or stone) and concrete is permanent and structurally superior to traditional brick
- Enjoy custom designed facades - we work with you to customise a brick facade to suit your needs, from curved brick facades to custom corners and specialty designs
- Unlimited design choices - you can use a variety of speciality thin brick, porcelain or stone colours and textures, and you can create any pattern to suit your design - from arches and headers, to radius and multiple coursing patterns.
- Reduced construction time - brick inlay panels are made offsite ready to install. They're light weight and easy to install, so construction time on site is much faster.
- Cost-effective solution – there’s no need for additional labour on site to install the panels, they're installed much faster, and are low maintenance.
- Construction site efficiency - brick inlay panels result in easier site management because there's no need for sand, mortar or mixers on site
- Consistent quality - brick inlay is ideal for repeat panels whose formliner can remain attached to the form table
- Variety of applications - brick inlay is used for variety of project types, including pre-cast, tilt-up or cast in place
- Excellent durability of your brick facade - brick inlay comes with colour fast, stain resistant, durable finishes, and there is no efflorescence.
- Simplified engineering in building your brick facade - there are no flashing, lintels or weep cavities