Rinnai's state of the art hot water systems are manufactured to the highest quality, and are easy to install and maintain. Rinnai draws on years of experience to supply users with a range of hot water solutions for small, medium and large commercial projects.
Commercial hot water systems that are easy to install and maintain
- Choose from a wide range of flueing and installation accessories that will allow the installation of hot water systems in a wide range of situations
- Stainless steel storage tanks are lightweight, have low standby heat loss
- Uses high efficiency burners, giving users the best in hot water efficiency and energy savings
Demand Duo Series
Continuous flow hot water systems
- The Demand Duo range is perfect for applications with short periods of high hot water usage, meeting peak hot water demand with ease
- Multiple installation and flueing options
- Perfect for hotels and motels of all shapes and sizes
Heavy Duty Commercial and Manifold Packs
- Offers a maximum flow rate at a constant temperature at every outlet
- No pilot light or gas consumption when not in operation
- Ensure a constant supply of hot water
- Highly suitable for sporting and leisure facilities, schools, commercial kitchens, and a range of other applications
Rinnai Demand Duo Warm Water Valve
The Rinnai Demand Duo Warm Water Valve (DDWWV) is a circulating warm water valve designed to accept 60 degrees celsius or more incoming hot water from a storage hot water system and deliver a reduced constant outlet temperature across a full range of flow rates with minimal pressure drop.
The DDWWV is suitable for commercial applications such as apartments, hotels, hospitals and nursing homes where multiple tempering or thermostatic mixing valves can now be replaced with a centralised valve.
The installation of a centralised DDWWV improves the aesthetics and reduces the installation cost of multiple valves as well as the cost and inconvenience of having to service them.
Rinnai’s hot water systems have been installed in a wide range of applications including:
- Government buildings
- Apartment towers
- Sporting facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Office buildings
Rinnai continuous flow hot water systems are designed with high efficiency low emission burners and low tank heat losses.