Rheem Guardian ® is a simple and flexible solution for providing controlled warm water for apartments and special needs applications. The intelligent Guardian® system provides warm water from a centralised plant and may be coupled with disinfection processes. The Guardian® is available in three models: 940080, 940160, 940240.
Increase operational efficiencies and reduce maintenance costs
Excellent hygienic properties ensure safe application in sensitive environments
- Reduce capital and maintenance costs with the centralised Guardian® warm water system
- Primary heating plant can also used to supply hot water to kitchens and laundries
- The Guardian® system is compatible for use with solar energy
Varying models with flow rates to suit your applications
- Superior hygiene is achieved by linking with Rheem UV or other disinfection plant
- Ideal for sensitive applications aged care a hospital facilities
- Maintenance is simple and easy due to the intelligent thermostatic cartridge design
- Continuous operation in ensured during maintenance periods
- 940080 model feature a flow rate of 80 litres/ minute
- 940160 model features a flow rate of 160 litres/ minute
- 940240 model features a flow rate of 240 litres/ minute
Guardian® in supplied in a tamper resistant lockable metal cabinet and located in a plant room. These innovative warm water systems provide the ideal solution to your controlled water requirements.