As sound isolation specialists, Resilmount have released a new range of patented, cost effective, sound isolation system for the wall and ceiling industry, increasing sound control.
Thermoplastic Rubber with Unique Absorbing Characteristics
- Resilient mounts and clips suit standard furring channels and top cross rails
- Contractors only have to replace standard direct fixing clips
- Extremely effective acoustic control systems as they isolate the system from the building structure
- Custom made assemblies and brackets are available at short lead times, to suit project specifications
Effective Sound Isolation with Resilmount's Clips Range
Resilmount's Exceptional Sound Proofing and Sound Barriers
- M237R - Direct Fixing Furring Channel Mounts
- MBFR and MBFR6 - Adjustable Direct Fix Furring Channel Mounts
- M96R - Furring Channel to Purlin Mounts
- M48R and M48R6 - Resilient Mount Right Angle Brackets
- M24R - Resilient Joiner Brackets
- M50R - Resilient Isolation Hangers
As result of its strong column design, the Resilmount sound isolation systems provide a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fixed to, aiding in the absorption and break up of airborne sound at its transfer point.