Platform Lift Company supply and install a wide range of lifts for the commercial and residential environment including vertical rise platforms, wheelchair platform stairlifts, disability lifts and residential MRL lifts.
MRL – Machine Room-Less Lifts
- The GMV MRL hydraulic ram lift offers a smooth reliable operation with fully enclosed lift car and sliding doors.
- The functional car size of 1100 x 1400mm meets the requirements of disability and building code compliance and can be installed in your structural shaft or its own self supporting structure.
A-Type – Platform Lift in lift shaft, Vertical rise up to 12m
- Either a simply hydraulic or screw and nut driven lifting platform, where no pit or motor room is required.
- It includes a free standing enclosure in your chosen RAL colour.
B-Type – Platform Lift with Vertical rise up to 2m
- Either a simple hydraulic or screw and nut driven lifting platform for mainly external applications travelling vertically up to 2m.
- With its open design covered by toughened and laminated glazed panels, it provides a stylish and reliable platform lift solution.
- 2 style lifts, one with saloon doors or one with a single hinge door.
E-Type – Platform Lift with Vertical rise up to 1m
- Platform Lift Companys E-Type range is formed of two stylish platform lifts capable of travelling a maximum of 1m.
- A hydraulic scissor lift with no pit or motor room required.
- This low rise lift blends in and can be easily installed into any environment. These have been popular and compliant for the BER school projects.
Stairlift – Straight and Curved Stairs, fitted effortlessly
- Platform Lift Companys stylish stairlifts are fully automatic with electronically controlled platforms and barrier arms and can be installed internally or externally.
- Platform and arms fold away when not in use, creating the ideal low-rise solution.
This range of lifts assists with more efficient movement in commercial and residential environments and for wheelchairs.