From Preference Floors, Prestige Oak Flooring is fine oak flooring made with a scratch resistant finish and a lifetime structural warranty.
As durable and strong as traditional European Oak flooring, the boards are made extra wide and are available in a variety of colours
- 15mm range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer
- 21mm range: 2200mm long x 220mm wide, 6mm top wear layer
- Made with 7 layers of UV cured wear resistant German Klumpp Polyurethane finish
- Low VOC emissions of <E1, 0.02 mg/m
- Simple maintenance
- ABCD Product grade
- Janka Hardness rating of 6.6kN
The Engineered Timber Flooring is engineered with a Rubberwood core for physical and mechanical strength.
With the ability to withstand pressures such as temperature, moisture and air, the Engineered Timber Flooring has a greater dimensional stability
- Made from renewable timber resources
- Environmentally friendly product
- Hevea Cross Laminated Core
- Core Density 0.64g/cm2
- Gloss Level 65%
- Valinge 5G Tuff Loc Joint
- 7 Layer UV Lacquer German Klumpp coating
Both Prestige Oak Flooring and Engineered Timber Flooring were made for strength and durability ensuring they can resist high pressures and are environmentally friendly.