Pasco Construction Solutions has introduced a new product that will appeal to architects and builders designing and constructing raised floors. The award-winning Buzon Pedestal can be used with Pavers, Timber Decking and Steel Grating to create raised floors on balconies, terraces, green roofs, temporary floors and water features.
Patented Slope-Correcting for Quality Level Floor Finishes
Capable of accommodating heights from 17mm to 620mm, it can conceal services and offer easy access for maintenance of waterproof membranes.
- The interchangeable spacer tabs allow for 2mm, 4.5mm, 6mm and 10mm gaps between pavers, providing positive drainage and making uneven paving lines a thing of the past
- The Buzon Pedestal can support loads of up to 1,000 kg. The Buzon Pedestal’s applications are endless and employed around the globe
Buzon Pedestals from 80% Recycled Polypropylene
The Buzon Pedestal incorporates a patented slope-correcting device, which compensates for a substrate fall of 0–5%, to provide a perfectly level floor finish.
- Designed and manufactured in Belgium
- Made from 5mm thick 80% recycled polypropylene
- 2, 4.5, 6 and 10mm Paver Space Tabs
- Adjustable heights from 17mm to 620mm
- UV stable and chemical resistant
- Provision for mechanical fixing if required
- Inbuilt safety locking mechanism
Excellent drainage and air ventilation:
- Allows for positive drainage and air ventilation
- Reduces sound transmission and increases temperature insulation
- Ability to conceal services
- Compensates for 0-5% fall
- Will support 1000kg up to a height of 620mm
- Fast and easy installation
Available Heights for Buzon Pedestals:
- DPH-0 17mm
- DPH-1 28mm
- DPH-2 35-53mm
- DPH-3 50-78mm
- DPH-4 74-110mm
- DPH-5 100-170mm
- DPH-6 170-290mm
- DPH-7 240-400mm
- DPH-8 320-520mm
- DPH-9 390-620mm
Pasco Construction Solutions is the exclusive distributor of the Buzon Pedestal System in Australia.These impressive systems provide the ideal solution to your raised floor requirements.