Old World Tiles
have introduced new handmade and hand painted Mexican tiles that are the perfect splash of colour for any kitchen, bathroom, living room or patio. The Mexican tiles are ideal for adding colour and old world charm to any home.
The Old World Classic Designs line just introduced seven beautiful new tiles:
- Isabella II
- Isabella III
The tiles offer distinct Spanish, Mediterranean and Mexican patterns and colours. The tile colour palettes combine black, pale blue, aqua blue, cobalt blue, green, terracotta and Spanish yellow and will perfectly complement natural, blue, yellow or terracotta stone.
Key features of the handmade and hand painted tiles:
- Decorative Mexican tiles are an inexpensive way to add bursts of colour to all areas of the home
- Idea for kitchen backsplashes, bathroom vanities, staircase risers, fireplace surrounds and outdoor fire pits
- Add a unique and warm design to any home
- Versatile and go well with a variety of other materials such as stainless steel, granite countertops and wood cabinets
- Can be intertwined with Old World solid coloured tiles or use them in a group to make a big impact
Old World Mexican tiles products will enhance the home and retain its value for many years. Each tile is truly a one of kind piece of art and the quality of materials and workmanship will look beautiful in any home for years to come.
From accent pieces to intricate designs, these handmade Mexican tiles will add flare and warmth to any decor.