Enjoy your outdoor space without compromising your view.
Close in the sides of your deck with Sunflex Glass Doors & enjoy your comfortable outdoor room year round. When you wish slide or stack your glass doors back to open your home to the outdoors and enhance, protect and enjoy your outdoor space without compromising our view.
- Closing in outdoor spaces
- Ideal wall infills
- Closing off any deck
- Rain control
- Wind control
- Adaptable outdoor space
- high functioning spaces
- spaces that respond to lifestyle
- Designed for Australia’s harsh environment
- Choose from Two Systems: SF20 Sliding Glass Door system or the SF25 Slide and Turn Glass Door System.
- SF 25 Slide and Turn has individually movable, unconnected glass panels that can be opened over the entire frontage and parked as a narrow stack on the side.
- The SF25 allows and impediment free passage from inside to outside and an uninterrupted view.
- Designed in Germany
- Enhance and protect your outdoor space
- Enjoy your view uncompromised
- Perfect as internal movable walls or partitions
- Panels slide along by interlocking followers
- Bottom rolling floor mounted installation allows wide opening can be achieved without additional roof support
- Smooth running of panels
- Sunflex Glass Doors are the perfect way to close in the sides of your deck to create a comfortable, outdoor room functional year round.
- Specified worldwide by architects
- Available Australia wide
- Closing off decks
- All Weather control
- Design aesthetic
- Defines spaces
- Compatible with Opening Roofs creating a functional outdoor room.
- Creates an outdoor room
Stylishly close off the sides of your deck, patio or verandah by adding Sunflex Glass Doors. These Glass Doors instantly creating an outdoor room especially when combined with a Louvretec Opening Roof. When you wish to open your home to the beauty of the outdoors simply slide or stack your glass doors and enjoy your outdoor space without compromising our view. Bring the glass doors back in place for comfort and protection.
Click here for further technical information.