The LG202 dual keypad digital lock from Locks Galore provides a solution to changing key codes, which with first generation mechanical digital locks meant dismantling the lock body, swapping code wafers over and reassembly of the lock.
The new LG202 dual keypad digital lock has a second generation, easy code change feature. To change the code, all that is required is a screwdriver is required to turn the screw point from left to right.
The LG202 dual keypad digital lock is ideal for low usage areas, such as staff areas, IT rooms, holiday rental homes and units, and domestic doors.
The LG202 dual keypad digital lock measures 141mm x 41mm x 47mm, and is supplied with a satin chrome finish.
Features of the LG202 dual keypad digital lock :
- Simple code changing procedure
- Fully reversible, lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Supplied with a 60mm backset tubular latch with 12mm bolt projection and anti thrust pin
- Simple to fit, all parts and fixings included, fits like a standard lockset
- Designed for light duty usage
- Suitable for doors from 35mm to 50mm thick
- Over 8000 codes to choose from