People are increasingly aware of the negative environmental impact of plastic water bottles, leading to a higher demand for drinking fountains to be provided in public spaces.
Landmark Products has added two drinking fountain models into their extensive range of street and park furniture – the Southbank and the Classic.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the drinking fountains meet all relevant safety and quality requirements.
With standard or cantilevered wheelchair friendly versions, the drinking fountains are readily accessible to most users and feature optional dog bowls and bottle refill taps for a complete drinking facility.
Either fountain would make a practical, durable and appealing addition to any public space. Landmark maintain their focus on quality and design integrity with this new offering.
Optional extras for the drinking fountains include:
- select from standard or disabled access pedestal
- contemporary, vandal resistant designs in mild steel and stainless steel
- simple bolt-to-slab installation
- internal drainage to minimise water waste
- precision manufactured and completely assembled.
- powder coated for two pack painted
- dog bowl available on all units
- secondary tap available on classic units.
The drinking fountains are ideal for schools, parks, playgrounds and other popular public spaces.