Lamitech is a distributor of decorative laminates supplies, including tools, accessories and colour samples to its customers located in Australia. Lamitech offers Max On Top which is a quality European laminates. Small corner bending radius laminate from Lamitech is a post formable laminates with a melamine resin surface coating. Post Formable Laminates from Lamitech is available in a limited range of surface finishes and colours. Small corner bending radius laminates can be bent to a bench top corner radius of 4 millimetres.
Small corner bending radius laminates from Lamitech are versatile in use, exceptionally robust, hygienic and aesthetically attractive. Small corner bending radius laminates from Lamitech are especially used where surfaces have to meet the most exacting requirements over many years, and have to always look fascinating. Laminates are primarily made out of paper which is a renewable resource, and synthetic resins cured by the application of heat. Paper makes up more than 60 percent of the product by weight. The remaining 30 to 40 percent by weight are made up of phenolic resin for core and melamine resin for decorative surface layer.