Cut installation time in half with the Evolution MkIII Pump from Kingspan.
The Evolution MkIII comes as an integrated unit with a Kingspan water tank. It has a powerful Grundfos Submersible Pump and PM Rain Controller that work together to improve performance and efficiency of the water tank system. The unit fits neatly on top of and inside the tank, instead of on the wall, resulting in a more efficient use of space and a better overall appearance.
The Evolution MkIII sources rainwater for applications such as toilets, laundry, and gardens. If the tank is empty, or there is a power outage, the Evolution MkIII automatically opens the mains water, ensuring continued water supply.
Installation is quick and easy with the pump and mains by-pass controller integrated with the tank by simply connecting the copper rough-ins to the compression fittings on the lid and hooking up the PVC inlet line and overflow.
Other features of the Evolution MkIII include:
- Dual check valve for backflow protection
- Pump only in use when water is being drawn, it does not operate when switched to mains water
- Mains pressure reduction for water conservation
- Water source indicator lights
- Automatic pump and controller operation
- Pump is silent once submerged
- Pump has built in thermal overload and dry running protection
- Pump has corrosion resistant components
- Environmentally friendly in saving water, reducing flow to stormwater systems and no re-pumping of mains water
The Evolution MkIII comes to suit made to measure Kingspan AQUAPLATE® steel tanks. Not only does it improve the appearance of the water tank system for the home or business owner, it also has the added advantage of being quick and easy to install, dramatically reducing installation times, which results in reduced costs.
The Evolution MkIII comes with up to 4 years warranty – 2 years standard and 2 years bonus – when registering at kingspanwater.com.au